Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mens Brazilian Wax - Irvine

The new trailer for Water for Elephants, all the ingredients for the success of a film based on a First book still


Water for Ele­phants tiene all the ingredients to be an incredible movie: Attractive Reese Witherspoon, a gracefully beautiful Robert Pattinson, and an intriguing story that leaves me wanting more. The trailer tells the story of a young Jacob (Pattinson) who leaves Cornell University and joined the circus. Based on the 2006 novel by Sara Gruen, the film opens in April.

Of course - I have my doubts about adaptations from books to movies, but after seeing how good it looks Pattinson in this, there is no way I lose it. And if - I'm serious. Take all that makeup powder (note: refers to Edward) and shooting under the lights of the Big Top ... And it seems we have a winner. While there has been a large number of failures of books brought to the big screen, there are also some successful adaptations as well.
Eat, Pray, Love: Add Julia Roberts to a great story includes some Italian food and beautiful scenery and there are questions about how great this film was in 2010. To be honest, is probably better than the book.
Harry Potter: The 7 films were some of the best box office numbers in history. We have seen Daniel Radcliffe made a man and I can not say I have hated. Whether or not wizards are your theme - the great film and the great plot leaves the viewer wanting more.
The Notebook: The best period film. I've never fallen so in love with a couple on the big screen like Allie and Noah. Romanticona is the best movie for a rainy day and also makes mourn the men.
Eclipse: Another movie and another hit Pattinson. When you have your own toys, blankets, Facebook groups and clothing line ... I'm pretty sure that the success rate is inherent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment