As you know, the last chapter of the Twilight Saga : Dawn is being filmed in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The cast is expected to move to Vancouver, Canada in February to end with the shooting of both films (Breaking Dawn Breaking Dawn Part I & Part II).
If they are filming Dawn pt. I and Dawn pt. II at the same time. "They recorded the battle, then the end, and then another love scene. And that's how. Part I. Part II. Part I. Part II. Even so, only indoors" says a source on the set.
We're guessing that the 2 movies are spinning at the same time to avoid problems with their looks and ages. But our source says, "It's a matter of pre-production, will be easier to edit them all at the same time." About
Cast: "They it are having a great time on set. Not only are working, but also having fun with friends. Many private parties, movies and jokes. It's like a big family, Robert walks on set saying "Where is my daughter?" (Referring to Mackenzie.) He is very funny! "
sounds like they spend great on the set! We can not wait until the movie comes out! NOTE: This picture attached is a newer with better quality:)
Source: NessieMackenzie
0 comments:
Post a Comment