Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What Happens Now Im Pregnant

7 SWP-third day of work


about to finish the "Work" of our English Work Party I have been fortunate to celebrate my birthday in the middle of the Alps. Surrounded by herman @ s scouts I felt at home thanks to experiences like that, as I put a hat-shaped cake with candles, I sing the "Happy Birthday" in each of these languages \u200b\u200b(German, Portuguese, French, Swedish , Chinese and English among others)

I got rid of work as this is my day, but was worth it for the laughs, experiences and good times during the day football fan has completely finished. First, the match between the SWP and the staff that we have clearly won and then we could not help miss the classic Barcelona - Madrid.

Especially my fellow
of the SWP have made hardly remember I'm far from home doing this a different birthday sure never forget.

Good hunting and long moons

Samu (GSEl Pilar, Valladolid)

0 comments:

Post a Comment